2017 Camp Tutti will be held Sunday July 2nd to Sunday July 9th 2017
2017 Camp musical Tutti for Ages 8 and under
At Camp musical Tutti, our younger campers can continue to blossom as young musicians and artists, or begin to learn a new instrument. Kickoff summer with one fabulous week at Camp musical Tutti, making music, and learning, and having lots of fun! All levels are welcome!
Find out more
Camp musical Tutti Junior schedules are created to better suit the needs of children aged 8 and under.
See an example junior schedule below - it is filled with music and complementary programs, learning experiences, meeting new friends, enjoying the beautiful environment of this campus and its grounds. It also illustrates how the involvement of a parent/guardian is built into the day's schedule.
At Camp musical Tutti, each child aged 8 and under must be accompanied by a parent, or adult family member, or a designated adult guardian, who will play an active role in their child's daily schedule.
Note for Parents, Grandparents & Guardians
Since we require that each child aged 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult, here are some ideas while you're with us at camp:
- Both of you can lodge and dine with us on Bishop's campus and you can enjoy all its facilities during your stay, while remaining involved with your child at various times throughout the day (see example of schedule below).
- Stay nearby and organize your own lodging. Check out all the lodging options on and off campus for more ideas. visit page
- BECOME INSPIRED TO JOIN OUR ADULT PROGRAM. Our adult programs are very flexible - a great way to immerse yourself in musical acitivities OR complementary acitivies OR both! find out more
Camp Tutti Program = Core + Complementary
- private lessons(piano, strings, voice, wind instruments, drums and guitar)
- individual practice
- junior choir
- master classes
- chamber music
- orchestra (piano students will be offered alternate option)
Select from these options when you arrive at camp:
- recreational sport activities (swimming, soccer, outdoor games)
- music appreciation
- 7:30 - 8:30 Wake-up & breakfast
- 8:45 - 9:20 General Meetup Assembly, followed by general choir
- 9:30-11:00 Master classes, followed by Individual lessons / Chamber music/ Individual practice (10:45 Snack)
- 11:00 - 11:45 Junior Choir
- 11:45 Parents pick up children
- 2:30 - 3:15 Individual lessons / Chamber music/ Individual practice
- 3:15 - 4:00 Art/Theatre
- 4:00 - 5:30 Individual lessons / chamber music / games
- 5:30 Parents pick up children
- 6:00 - 7:00 Supper
- 7:10 Meetup
- 7:15 - 8:00 Group Activity / Dance
- 8:00 Parents pick up children
Immerse yourself in music and fun at Camp Tutti
Next, you'll want to find out more aboutRegistration, Fees, and Lodging Information
A Responsible Adult must accompany children aged 8 and under
This Camp musical Tutti requirement is in the best interest of the child, to ensure they have the most positive experience along with a sense of security. Parents/Guardians play an active role in each child's daily schedule.
Packed Customized Program
We create your schedule when you arrive at camp taking into consideration what you want, as well as age, level & experience. Schedules are tailored specifically for the specific needs of this age group.
Saturday Marathon - Sunday Gala Finale
A glorious celebration of all the wonderful accomplishments of the week!
Safety & Supervision
Camp Tutti monitors look out for our campers throughout the day and watch over things during evenings.
Continue to Work with your Current Music Teacher
Your current music teacher may join us and continue to work with you. Find out more - or give the info to your teacher to call us for more info.
Additional private lessons are available at $30 per half hour and can be arranged when you arrive at camp.