2018 Camp Tutti will be held Sunday July 1st to Sunday July 8th 2018
Camp musical Tutti for Ages 9 & up
Kickoff your summer with one fabulous week at Camp musical Tutti, making music with other camp students who share your passion, and having lots of fun! Work with our renowned staff teachers who are the very best at what they do. For all levels.
Setting up your schedule
With programs and workshops designed for everyone, including beginners, the camp Tutti team will set up your schedule when you arrive at camp (taking into consideration age, level and experience etc...). See the example of a schedule below.
Find out more
Concerts & Performances
Concerts by participants and staff each evening offer many opportunities to perform or relax and be entertained. Saturday is marathon day and Sunday is the grand finale Gala Concert!
Note for Parents & Grandparents
Are you planning to come with your child/children? Here are some ideas:
- Stay with us on Bishop's campus and enjoy all its facilities during your stay. One dad enjoyed touring the beautiful surrounding areas by bike each day!
- Stay nearby and organize your own lodging while your child stays on campus or with you. Check out all the lodging options on and off campus for more ideas. visit page
- Stay with us on campus AND BE INSPIRED TO JOIN OUR ADULT PROGRAM. Our adult programs are very flexible - a great way to immerse yourself in musical acitivities OR complementary acitivies OR both! find out more
Camp Tutti Program = Core + Complementary
- private lessons (piano, strings, voice, wind instruments, drums and guitar)
- individual practice,
- master classes,
- chamber music,
- orchestra (piano students will be offered alternate ensemble option)
Select from these options when you arrive at camp:
- recreational sport activities (swimming, soccer, outdoor games)
- music appreciation
- 7:30 - 8:30 Wake-up & breakfast
- 8:45 - 9:20 Gathering followed by general choir
- 9:30-12:00 Master classes, followed by Chamber music/ Individual lessons/ Individual practice (10:45 Snack)
- 12:15 - 12:45 Swim
- 1:00 - 2:00 Lunch and rest period
- 2:15 - 3:00 Percussion I / Choir II / Advanced theatre/ Advanced art
- 3:15 - 3:50 Individual lessons / Individual practice
- 4:00 - 4:45 Percussion II / Choir I
- 4:00 - 5:15 Orchestra
- 5:00 - 5:45 Games / Swim / Individual practice / Individual lessons
- 6:00 - 7:00 Supper
- 7:15 - 8:00 Art or Theatre or Dance
- 8:15 - 9:05 Evening Program (Group Activity)
- 9:15 Snack - 9:30 Bed - 10:00 Lights out
Immerse yourself in music and fun at Camp Tutti
Next, you'll want to find out more aboutRegistration, Fees, and Lodging Information
Packed Customized Program
We create your schedule when you arrive at camp taking into consideration what you want, as well as age, level & experience.
On several evenings, concerts by participants and staff offer many opportunities to perform or relax and be entertained.
Saturday Marathon - Sunday Gala Finale
A glorious celebration of all the wonderful accomplishments of the week!
You can stay with us and enjoy some time to yourself - or become INSPIRED to join our adult program and enjoy yourself even more!
Continue to Work with your Current Music Teacher
Your current music teacher may join us and continue to work with you. Find out more - or give the info to your teacher to call us for more info.
Additional private lessons are available at $30 per half hour and can be arranged when you arrive at camp.